13 January 2015
Salil Shetty, Amnesty International’s Secretary General, is attending this year’s World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos.
He will be available for interview on:
· Armed groups and the deadly attacks in Paris, France and Baga, Nigeria
· Counter-terrorism, surveillance operations and human rights
· European complicity in CIA interrogation and torture operations (Amnesty International will release a briefing on 20 January on this topic)
· The pressing need for a global treaty on business and human rights
· Human rights issues shaping the news agenda
For more information and to request an interview with Salil Shetty in Davos between 21-25 January, please contact Dawn Rennie ([email protected] / +44 (0)203 036 5941 / +44 (0)7904 398 285).